PROTECT YOURSELF WITH
Personalized solutions and expert advice for expats in Thailand
LOCAL – WORLDWIDE
Choose from a wide range of budget or premium plans based on your needs.
Protect your staff and improve productivity with group insurance for your employees.
Receive a family discount or 2nd child free depending on your choice of plan.
Enjoy retirement in comfort knowing that your medical costs are insured.
Compete overseas or in Thailand knowing that you and your team are covered.
Our service is completely FREE
- We answer all questions you might have
- A plan is matched to your needs and budget.
- The paperwork is submitted to the insurance company on your behalf
- Payment is made directly to the insurance provider
A 5 minute meeting is often all that’s required (to sign the paperwork)
Our Business Success
Thai Expat Club offers access to affordable health and medical insurance for foreigners living, visiting or working in Thailand.
We communicate in English and help you avoid the confusion which comes from not being able to speak Thai or communicate satisfactorily with Thai Insurance Companies.
Dealing with a range of companies including AETNA, APRIL, LUMA, NZI, Pacific Cross and WILLIAM RUSSELL, we offer a higher range of benefits at affordable prices.
We often save clients money by recommending a plan which is more closely matched to your lifestyle and budget.
Keep up to date on health insurance issues in Thailand
Last week Thai authorities announced a number of changes to the insurance requirements for foreigners applying for the Non-immigrant O-A (Long Stay) retirement visa. It seems some of the details…
Three of the most common questions received from foreigners over the past few weeks are: What is the Phuket Sandbox program? What are the entry requirements for foreigners traveling to…
Is now a good time to retire to Thailand (or should I wait for COVID-19 to be over)? One common question we receive from clients planning to retire to Thailand…
If you’re reading this article, you’re most likely interested in traveling to Thailand over the COVID-19 period and wondering what visa option is best for you. Particularly if you’re considering…
Where can I get COVID insurance for Thailand instantly? Thai Expat Club partnering with LUMA offers travel insurance plans designed to meet the health insurance requirements for visitors wanting…
If you’re contemplating traveling to Thailand as the spouse of a Thai citizen or returning to Thailand for work, the following information from a recent traveller is aimed at helping…
GET A QUOTE!
- What are the new insurance requirements for foreigners applying for the O-A retirement visa to live in Thailand?
- COVID-19 Insurance for Phuket Sandbox and Samui Plus within mins – AXA Sawasdee Thailand
- Is now a good time to retire to Thailand (or should I wait for COVID-19 to be over)?
- Applying for a Retirement Visa for Thailand during COVID-19
- Covid-19 Insurance for Entering Thailand in 5 mins – Luma Thailand Pass
- Thinking of travelling to Thailand during COVID times? – Expat tips from a recent traveller
- How long does it take to get COVID insurance to enter Thailand?
- COVID-19 Insurance options for Thailand – Thai Expat Health
- Insurance for COVID-19 – Online solution for short term visitors requiring insurance for Thailand
- Where to get a Certificate of Health Insurance to enter Thailand
English Speaking Doctor (British)
Home Nursing Care
MRI Radiology Services
Back Pain & Physiotherapy treatment
Top Doctors and Surgeons in Bangkok
Thai Expat Club, P.O. Box 6, Prasarnmit Post Office, Khlong Toei Nuea, Bangkok 10114
Phone: +66 (0) 89-897-9435
Email: [email protected]
Monday/Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 2pm